C3.ai, the software program maker based by former Oracle government Tom Siebel, filed Friday for an preliminary public providing.
The corporate in its submitting with the U.S. Securities and Change Fee listed the scale of the IPO as $100 million, a placeholder that may possible change.
Siebel based Siebel Techniques, which was acquired by Oracle in 2006. He then held government roles at Oracle. Siebel and the non-public fairness agency TPG are the most important house owners of C3.ai, in line with its prospectus.
C3.ai reported a web lack of $69 million for the yr led to April 30, in contrast with $33 million the earlier yr. It stated its income rose about 71% over the identical interval.
Extra must-read tech coverage from Fortune:
- Hackers try to disrupt and steal COVID-19 vaccine research
- Right here’s how President-elect Biden plans to tackle online abuse
- What’s in a reputation? For Tesla’s Full Self Driving, it could be hazard
- What my day on conservative social network Parler was like
- He’s frightened A.I. may destroy humanity. Simply don’t confuse him with Elon Musk